- This event has passed.
SANCDA+ member meeting
28 Nov 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This confirms our virtual general meeting to discuss our progress and future plans.
Please ensure your organization is represented and if you are not available as the organization’s representative, please nominate another person to do so.
Register in advance here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMucu-qrT4rHdMkV_yTF2_MrdPnWxMhu-B8
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
TOPICS FOR THE MEETING
- PAST 2013-2021 SANCDA+ A brief history
- Recent past April 20- March 2022
- Summary of the annual report
- CANSA fiscal partner financial report and role of the fiscal partner
- PRESENT Progress on the SANCDA+ strategic plan
- Government accountability for human rights violations of PLWNCDs+ within NCDs+ related policy (SAHRC, National Development Plan etc)
- Co-produce and disseminate knowledge supporting the integrated person-centred NCDs+ model
- Co-produce a stainable SANCDA+ governance structure mandated by members, allies and partners stakeholders
- FUTURE BEYOND 2023
- Is there a future for SANCDA+ beyond 2023? Charting
- Next steps
Do you have items for the agenda? Or wish to speak? Please contact us for any more information or clarification here: