Two modules that might help are Supporting smoking cessation, which summarises the evidence for behavioral and pharmacological interventions, and Motivational interviewing in brief consultations, which offers practical tips on evidence-based approaches to help patients make sustained lifestyle changes.
- EDITORIAL: With elections and NHI, this is a big year for healthcare in SA
- Comment on Prevention & treatment for substance use draft policy
- NCDs in the South African National Development Plan – a change of heart?
- Letter to minister -NCDs strategic plan implementation & resourcing
- Food labelling & advertising regulation for comment by 14 July 2023