Annexure A is a knowledge tool accompanying the SANCD+A’s updated 2022 human rights complaint. Its purpose is to provide a timeline of policy and events related to NCDs since 2006. It has hyperlinks to sources and references.
Please send suggest contributions and changes to [email protected]
Author: Vicki Pinkney-Atkinson SANCD+A Annex a sancda ncds timeline policy events 26 Jan word version
In January 2022 the SANCD+A resubmitted its amended complaint to the SA Human Rights Commission. The complaint is structured with numbering according to the SAHRC online complaint form. The original complaint was accepted in Dec 2020.
The changes include:
- Inclusion of government beyond health, including the Presidency, National Planning Commission and including Provincial Departments of Health
- Making NCDs+ a national priority in the National Development Plan (NDP)
- Sharper focus on rights and desired outcomes
- Easier reading format with hyperlinks to references
- An annexure with the NCDs+ policy and events timelines from 2006
[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.sancda.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/COMPLAINTS-FORM-to-SAHRC-resubmission-2022-final-v-24122.pdf” title=”COMPLAINTS FORM to SAHRC resubmission 2022 final v 24122″]
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text]Treasury South Africa – 2021 – Health Vote 18 202122-annotated[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_btn title=”Health budget vote ” color=”green” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sancda.org.za%2Fknowledge-base%2Fhealth-budget-vote-2021-22-ndoh%2F|title:Health%20budget%20vote%202021-22%20NDoH|target:_blank”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][/vc_column][/vc_row]